Professional diving units cannot compromise when it comes to equipment. That's why, for more than 60 years, they swear by the Unisuit drysuit design, thought out down to the last detail.
Optimized by the latest technologies and standards, we use only the best components. For example, the torso is made of particularly robust quality neoprene from Germany. For the thinner layers with direct skin contact we use Japanese neoprene, as this has very soft and flexible properties.
The reliable workmanship is characterized mainly by the use of fewer seams, which are also triple-glued. All suits are equipped with the MOLLE system - "Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment".
The MOLLE carrier concept of the armed forces and emergency forces allows maximum individualization of the equipment.
- Circumferential metal U-zipper allows quick, independent donning and doffing.
- Neck cuff made of superstretch neoprene, Arm cuffs made of double superstretch neoprene
- Inlet and outlet valve (high profile) SITEC with CJEN connection / DIN/int connection (optional)
- Attached neoprene head cover with integrated hearing shells to accommodate underwater communication systems
- Cut-resistant reinforcements on knees and buttocks made of Kevlar® with silicone layer
- MOLLE attachment strips on left and right thighs Leg pockets with MOLLE attachment (optional)
- Bottle pocket 0,8-1l (can be used left and right)
- Kevlar® reinforced neoprene boots 5mm
- Waterproof up to 60m
- Color: Black
- Sizes: XS-XXXL
- Total weight approx.: 5 - 5,5 kg
|Product weight:||5,50 Kg|