The UNISUIT EVO II is the logical further development of the reliable UNISUIT. The UNISUIT has been supplied by us to the German Navy since the 1970s and meets the high demands of the Bundeswehr for a dry suit.
A real classic, which has gained an excellent reputation due to its robustness and excellent insulating properties, which meanwhile reaches far beyond the borders of the military.
These already high qualitative features are further optimized by the UNISUIT EVO II. In particular, the 3D design shape enables comfortable working underwater. In general, the cut increases the range of motion, and the pre-shaped arms also promote fatigue-free work.
The suit is equipped as standard with the patented carrier concept of the armed forces M.O.L.L.E (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment). This allows flexible additional pockets such as a leg bottle pocket or tool pockets in various sizes to be attached.
Only the highest quality materials are used, the use of neoprene from German production in the area of the torso is to be emphasized. The gas-tight YKK metal zipper withstands the hardest loads, for the air inlet and outlet the proven SI TEC valves are used.
- 6,5/7mm neoprene
- Neck cuff made of extra durable superstretch neoprene
- Double arm cuffs made of superstretch neoprene
- Inlet and outlet valve (high profile) SITEC with CJEN connection / DIN/int connection (optional)
- Head hood in 6.5mm neoprene with integrated hearing shells to accommodate underwater communication systems
- Cut resistant reinforcements on knees and buttocks made of Kevlar® with silicone layer
- MOLLE attachment strips on left and right thighs
- Additional MOLLE attachments possible (optional)
- Leg pocket
- Incl. bottle pocket 0,5/0,8l
- Kevlar® reinforced neoprene boots 5mm
- Optionally available with rubber boots or neoprene socks
- Waterproof up to 60m
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: XS-XXXL
- Total weight approx. 5 - 5,5 kg
|Product weight:||5,50 Kg|