PICO XR The compact evolution.
The Kowalksi tradition obliges - through trust, quality, and performance PICO XR has been lifted to the next level in its evolution. State-of-the-art LED technology combined with high-performance Li-Ion energy sources - united in a compact high-precision aluminium component group. Highly durable surface finish with perfect salt-water resistance. This allows the torch to perform well even when it is being used frequently. It perfectly meets that standards associated with this brand and its tradition - quality!
Convincing luminosity of up to 900 lumen, and amazing capacity of up to 3 hours at the highest performance stage (subject to battery power), can be switched in 4 stages. PICO XR now combines all the advantages of the perfect back-up torch. Easy switching between the spot and flood heads by making changes to the torch head.
Comes with a range of accessories - The window crasher, wrist strap, holster, mounts, and cam/photo/GoPro system make PICO XR an allround solution and the perfect companion on all your tasks, missions, and deployments - not just for professional use but also for sporting and outdoor activities other than diving.
Equipped with a convincing safety system, it warns you when the batteries are about to run out by way of a soft, pulsating ray of light, SOS Function, and rescue strobe as well as safety dimming feature at 15 lumen. The latter lasts amazingly long, just in case you ever need it. Customisable anti-friction ring in functional colours (the warning colours are even fluorescent).
- Replaceable LED lighting module
- Runs on a 3x AAA battery or 1x Li-Ion battery (K26650 - 5000mAH included)
- Can be switched on by pressing the push button
- Additive window breaker / Replaceable crash head
- 4 lighting modes and 2 interval modes (SOS & strobe)
- Warning when batteries are about to run out (pulsing light as a warning approx. 30min prior to the batteries run out) - switches to 15 lumen "emergency light" in extreme cases
- Replaceable spot/flood head
- Watertight up to at least 150m
- Constant luminosity
- Securing batteries and prevention mechanism to ensure batteries are inserted correctly
- Discharge protection
- Robust casing made of aircraft aluminium
- Sea-water resistant high-performance coating
- Aluminium reflector
- Hardened, pressure-resistant lens
This data has been measured according to international examination standards for torches: ANSI/NEMA FL1 a K14500 Li-Ionbattery (3.7V, 4000mAh or 5000mAh) used in laboratory conditions. These parameters are for guidance only, and they may vary by torch model, battery types, and environment.
All images are for illustration purposes only! Colours may vary. Kowalski reserves the right to make changes to equipment, configuration, delivery dates, and availability. For errors, technical mistakes and misprints no liability is assumed. All values are approximate and may vary.