MINI XRThe modular power pack, MINI XR, will win you over with its luminosity of over 2000 lumen. Set to the medium setting of intensity battery life is up to 6.5 hours! It can be switched to UV-A light to allow you to take spectacularly fluorescent photo or for tactical challenges. Spot and floor - flowing with barely noticeable formation of coronas - no dark centres!
Equipped with a convincing safety system - Remaining battery power warning by way of soft, pulsating light, SOS feature and rescue strobe as well as automatic safety dim function on 15 lumen. This gives you gigantic battery life should you ever need it. MINI XR - combines all the advantages for a perfect torch for diving/missions and rescue operations with amazing modularity.
An easy-to-handle, well-balanced hand torch on one hand - on the other hand a convincing tank system because of its cable extension. Comes with a range of accessories - Wrist strap: The alternative to the "Goodman Handle", window crasher, tank holster, mounts, and different power sources make MINI XR the perfect companion on all your tasks, missions, and deployments - not just for professional use but also for sporting and outdoor activities other than diving.
The design, usability, and technology are not the only reasons why Navy special forces, the police, the emergency services, archaeologists, scientists, and photographers love this torch. Safety is also a factor! All of the above is perfectly in line with the Kowalski tradition!
- Runs on 2x Li-Ion batteries (K26650 - 4000mAH included)
- Can be switched on by pressing the push button
- Additive window breaker / Replaceable crash head
- 4 lighting modes and 2 interval modes (SOS & strobe)
- Warning when batteries are about to run out (pulsing light as a warning approx. 30min prior to the batteries run out) - switches to 15 lumen "emergency light" in extreme cases
- Infinitely variable between spot and flood modes
- Water tight until at least 150m
- Constant luminosity
- Securing batteries and prevention mechanism to ensure batteries are inserted correctly
- Discharge protection
- Robust casing made of aircraft aluminium
- Sea-water resistant high-performance coating
- Aluminium reflector
- Hardened, pressure-resistant lens
This data has been measured according to international examination standards for torches: ANSI/NEMA FL1 two K26650 Li-ion batteries (3.7V, 4000mAh or 5000mAh) used in laboratory conditions. These parameters are for guidance only and may vary by torch model, battery types, and environment.
All images are for illustration purposes only! Colours may vary. Kowalski reserves the right to make changes to equipment, configuration, delivery dates, and availability. For errors, technical mistakes and misprints no liability is assumed. All values are approximate and may vary.