THE NEXT STEP OF EVOLUTION!
We have taken the Luigi tare system, which has proven itself for decades and has been introduced as a military standard, and turned it inside out. Together with international specialists from the military/LE and rescue sectors, we have literally "turned the Luigi inside out", analyzed it and optimized it to meet the latest requirements.
To remain in military parlance - increased combat value. The result is a multifunctional design adapted to all needs, missions and challenges. The LUIGI XT offers almost infinite configuration possibilities - expandable at any time.
LUIGI XT - the "ONE-IN-ALL SOLUTION".
The solution for all professionals, ambitious divers and Tec-Divers.
Based on a MOLLE jacket, different types of wings and a variety of internationally available accessories can be attached. Thus, the right configuration for the application can be selected at any time.
The variable inflator holders left/right can also be used as attachment loops on the MOLLE system.
Safety buckles from the rescue and recovery sector offer full confidence in durability and materiality. The buckles are UV, heat, cold and seawater resistant - prioritized by the German Navy and internally managed as "combat enhancement".
Ergonomics are a top priority with the LUIGI XT. Replaceable lumbar support, infinitely adjustable in height and individually adaptable to body size, provide the perfect back-friendly support.
Variably adjustable shoulder straps with adaptive D-rings, prepared for the attachment of counter-lung and chest-mounted rebreather systems as well as attachment buckles for almost all internationally used military and rescue diving equipment, offer a comprehensive overall solution.
Whether as a single cylinder system, double system carrier, rebreather carrier system - the multipropose adapter plate and the Quicksnap 2 system, leaves nothing to be desired.
- carrier vest with handle and MOLLE pads mounted on backplate
- Bubble height adjustable, 180° reversible for use with rebreather systems
- Two-layer buoyancy chamber with internal elastic straps (bungees)
- Outside bladder can be opened by zipper
- Pre-installed MOLLE hose guide and bungee
- Three quick drains right/left bottom and right shoulder
- Outlets from bladder: 3 (civilian) or 6 (military)
- Rugged plastic inflator
- Backplate with multifunctional perforation
- Rubber reinforced bottle guide in backplate prevents slipping
- Double bottle tension straps
- Shoulder straps with sturdy pentagon rings
- Breast buckles with carabiner loops
- Full length waist belt with metal buckles, attached weight pockets
- Detachable weight pockets mountable with special screws or MOLLE
- Flexible attachment of additional equipment thanks to MOLLE system
- Optional strapping according to DIN EN 12333-1
- Free adjustable lumbar support, by means of Velcro, in two strengths
- Suitable for mono and double cylinders
- Extension with emergency air cylinder system possible
- Comprehensive range of accessories available
- Maximum depth 60m
- Temperature resistance: 60°-10°
- Size: one size fits all
- Weight: 5kg
- Colors: Black