The UNISUIT EVO II is the logical further development of the reliable UNISUIT. The UNISUIT has been supplied by us to the German Navy since the 1970s and meets the high demands of the Bundeswehr for a dry suit.
A real classic, which has gained an excellent reputation due to its robustness and excellent insulating properties, which meanwhile reaches far beyond the borders of the military.
These already high qualitative features are further optimized by the UNISUIT EVO II. In particular, the 3D design shape enables comfortable working underwater. In general, the cut increases the range of motion, and the pre-shaped arms also promote fatigue-free work.
In this version, an attached head hood was deliberately omitted, which means that the suit can also be dived with a diving helmet. A version with integrated hood or individual collar solutions, for diving helmets with metal ring, are also possible.
The suit is equipped as standard with the patented carrier concept of the armed forces M.O.L.L.E (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment). This allows flexible additional pockets such as a leg bottle pocket or tool pockets in various sizes to be attached.
Only the highest quality materials are used, the use of neoprene from German production in the area of the torso is to be emphasized. The gas-tight YKK metal zipper withstands the hardest loads, for the air inlet and outlet the proven SI TEC valves are used.
- 6,5/7mm (optional 5mm) neoprene from German and Japanese production
- Robust metal back zipper with cover
- Double neck cuff made of extra durable superstretch neoprene: coated neoprene inside,
- flex neoprene outside
- Double arm cuffs in superstretch neoprene: coated neoprene inside, flex neoprene outside
- Inlet and outlet valve (high profile) SITEC with CJEN connection / DIN/int connection (optional)
- Head hood in 6.5mm neoprene with two valves, reflectors and integrated listening shells to
- accommodate underwater communication systems
- Optionally with integrated head hood
- Cut resistant reinforcements on knees and seat made of Kevlar® with silicone layer
- Shoulder reinforcements made of Velcro
- MOLLE attachment strips on left and right thighs, front arms and neck
- Additional MOLLE attachments available (optional)
- Leg pocket
- Incl. bottle pocket 0,5/0,8l
- Kevlar® reinforced neoprene boots 5mm
- Optionally available with rubber boots or neoprene socks
- Waterproof up to 60m
- Colors: Black, Black-Red, Black-Orange, Black-Gray
- Sizes: XS-XXXLTotal weight approx. 5 - 5,5 kg
|Product weight:||5,50 Kg|