The pressure reducer - powerful and easy to use.
The first level (pressure reducer) has three HP outlets and five MP outlets and can thus be equipped very flexibly. The hose routing can be implemented to suit the user's specific requirements. The newly designed handwheel ensures convenient attachment to the cylinder.
The first level is completely black, pre-pressure compensated and diaphragm controlled, so that the air delivery performance is guaranteed even in extreme situations.
- Handwheel connection according to DIN EN 144
- 3x high pressure outlet (HP): 7 / 16-20 UNF, O-ring sealed
- 5x medium pressure outlet (MP): 3 / 8-24 UNF, O-ring sealed
- Inlet pressure: max. 300 bar / 3300 psi
- Static mean pressure: 8.8 - 9.8 bar (127-142 psi)
- Dynamic mean pressure: 7.5 bar
- Overcompensated: No reduction in airflow, even when using the inflator or inflating the dry suit.