CASTOR - the multifunctional ADV/BCD, with almost limitless options for individual configuration.
Because of the standardised MOLLE system used in the international military market, it is possible to attach knife holders, carabiners, diving buoys, additional bottle pockets, battery containers e.g. for KOWALSKI Professional Diving Torches, and a huge number of internationally used accessories.
- The shoulder-level MOLLE configuration on the back allows trim weight pockets (optinal) to be attached in a perfect balance.
- Additional straps give extra options in terms of attaching the equipment you need for your passion.
- Generous side pockets with integrated D-Pentagon rings offer safe storage for diving buoys or material you don't want to lose.
- Individually adjustable shoulder strap with additional adaptable Pentagon rings allows you to attach a range of items, including the Poseidon SE7EN Counter Lungs.
- The adjustable inflator holders (left/right) can also be used as attachment loops on the MOLLE system.
- Safety buckles as used in rescue and mountaineering operations give you peace of mind regarding durability and the quality of the material. Completely UV-, heat-, cold- and seawater-proof - prioritised and introduced internally by the German Navy as part of the process of upgrading.
- Ergonomics is a high priority with CASTOR. Exchangeable lumbar supports - with continuously adjustable height level and adaptable to individual body size - allow Castor to offer optimum, backfriendly support Complemented by "Ergonomic Side Wings" - lateral, flexible back pad enlargements give a "bucketseat feeling" and firmly supports the ADV on the side of the diver's body.
- Primed for single and double cylinders.
- Fully adjustable abdominal belt.