There are few diving accessories that divide opinions as much as the choice of the right main lamp. Observation dives, research and work missions, or film and photo work place very different demands on the light source underwater.
The Kowalski bracket lamp is a true design classic and has accompanied generations of divers. Today, of course, the anodized aluminum tube contains modern electronics and battery technology. Spring-loaded and gold-plated contacts ensure reliable operation.
In addition, three LED light modules and a halogen spot are available, which are simply screwed on. Otherwise, proven traditions are retained. The lamp's battery tank continues to be charged directly from the outside. And the sturdy bow handle allows on the one hand with holes to secure by carabiner and can be hung in harness or weight belt quite practical when not in use.
- Corrosion-resistant anodized housing
- Light heads can be replaced in seconds
- Light source: Cree MT-G
- Expandable with 3 optional light heads:
- 2 cool white LED modules 6500K, 10W, 12°/65°
- 1 warm white halogen spot 3000K, 20W, 10°
- Illuminance: 8200 cd/18.000 Lux/900 Lux
- Infinitely dimmable 20%-100%
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Convenient: Simply unscrew the light module before transport by airplane
- Waterproof to min. 200m
- Dimensions: 191mm x 64mm
- Weight (incl. light head and battery): 910-930g
- Incl. warm white LED spotlight 3000K, 20W, 65° and power supply unit
This classic diving lamp is more flexible today than ever before. If you rely on proven quality "Made in Germany", you will make a long-lasting decision with Kowalski.
Specified data was measured according to the international flashlight test standards: ANSI/ NEMA FL1 using the integrated Li-Ion battery (7.4V, 4600mAh) under laboratory conditions. Parameters are indicative and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environment.
|Product weight:||0,93 Kg|