Rescue professionals who regularly work in extreme conditions and rough terrain need a dry suit that provides them with optimum protection against environmental influences.
The NRS Extreme SAR GTX Dry Suit not only keeps rescuers warm and dry, but also stands up to the rigors of the field thanks to its rugged construction.
It's made with 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro for premium, durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable performance.
To reduce environmental impact, GORE-TEX Pro uses a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, a less environmentally damaging DWR coating.
- YKK® Aquaseal™ front zipper with protective cover and an additional relief zipper.
Latex neck seals with Velcro closure, while a 3 mm neoprene cuff protects the latex wrist seals.
- Cordura® reinforcements at the knees, buttocks and elbows, extra padding protects the elbows and knees.
- Velcro closures at shoulders for attaching service insignia.
- Waist belt with double pull buckle closure for a custom fit.
- Ruched ankle area features an elastic band that fits snugly over the boots. Silicone dots prevent the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® insert on inner ankle for abrasion resistance. SOLAS reflective stripes throughout enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks and two leg pockets with Velcro closure and water drainage.