Rescue situations are stressful enough without having to worry about being uncomfortable too. The NRS Ascent SAR Dry Suit features an adjustable neoprene comfort-neck and neoprene wrist gaskets that are less constricting and still seal out the majority of water.
- Constructed with durable 3-Layer TriTon™ fabric for dependable waterproof-breathable protection
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper
- Armor material reinforces the knees, seat and elbows
- Cinchable neoprene neck seal and neoprene wrists for a less constricting, nearly watertight seal
- Ladder lock buckles and a double-pull waist system for a secure, custom fit
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over boots. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up
- Armored panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- SOLAS reflective tape throughout enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Features fabric socks, relief zipper and hook-and-loop patches on the shoulder designed for attaching department badges