When firefighters, police officers or rescue workers get into the water, things usually have to happen quickly. Efficient equipment is a must here. This applies in particular to the jacket. It must be easy to put on and enclose the body reliably and securely right from the start. There is no time for lengthy adjustments in professional use. Castor meets these requirements.
Designed in 2016 as a high-quality ADV jacket, we modified this successful model again in 2021. In the process, the pockets were expanded to include larger volume and 2-way zippers. In close consultation with international military and rescue equipment experts, PD2 has also reviewed many components and replaced them with the latest technology standards.
The extended shoulder straps, for example, now allow the size to be adjusted even more precisely. Also, weight pockets and a stainless steel inflator are now standard. In addition, this jacket convinces in addition to extremely robust detail processing also with numerous attachment areas of the MOLLE system.
- Stable carrying system with integrated grab handle
- Extremely resistant buoyancy chamber
- Robust inflator made of stainless steel
- Variable inflator holders left and right
- Two quick release valves on the right
- Rubber reinforced bottle guide in backplate prevents slipping
- Adjustable, extendable shoulder straps with numerous sturdy pentagon rings and loops
Fully adjustable waist belt
- Metal safety buckles meet strict rescue and recovery requirements
- Replaceable lumbar supports in two strengths, infinitely adjustable by Velcro, provide back-friendly support
- "Ergonomic-Side-Wings" create a comfortable "sports car seat feeling" with side back padding extensions
- Padded neck support
- Large side pockets with 2-way front and rear opening zipper, MOLLE. pads and integrated small D-Pentagon rings and carabiners
- Sturdy loops, pentagon rings and universal holder
- Generous MOLLE. pads on back and sides
- Maximum depth 60m
- Colors: Black / Grey
- Size: S-XL
MOLLE stands for the military standard and means: Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment
|Product weight:||4,40 Kg|